jueves, 14 de enero de 2010


Hi,People!Welcome too de blog i hoppe you like

My name’s Diego Torres. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo. I’m 20 years old and I study Mass Comunication at URBE . My favorite subjects are Televition and Radio.

I love music,Surfing,and travel,hang out with my friends, stay with my family. I hate smoking, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war...

My Dreams is travel all world.I would like to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a beautiful family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. English is very important. I can't speak well,I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is write. I need to practice.

I'm in leve 4.... class S-411

well.... this is abaut me....see you late people (:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario